High Performance Teams - Bronze
Our High Performance Teams (HPT) Bronze program is designed to align the team and inject momentum into a new project. After attending this 1-day workshop your team will be clear about their purpose, have a shared vision of what they are expected to achieve, understand their customer's expectations, understand what is expected from team members and key stakeholders within the team, and have a measurable, personalised checklist of High Performing Teamwork to transfer back to their working environment.
- New start up teams,
- Project start up,
- Existing team realignment, and/or
- Teams with new managers / leaders.
We customise the content of each HPT workshop based specific client requirements, which means the objectives, topics and benefits would be tailored to meet your individual needs. The following outline is an indication of the types of inclusions and outcomes you can expect from HPT Bronze.
Indicative objectives include:
- To develop a shared vision of your teams purpose and outcomes expected
- To understand what is expected from team members and key stakeholders within the team
- To be clear about who the customers of the team are and a method to be clear of their expectations
- To create a ‘What Does Good Look Like?’ and ‘High Performing Team’ charter/checklist to transfer into the team working environment
- A clear way ahead / next steps to take
Indicative topics include:
- The Three Zones
- Creating Groundrules
- The Change Process
- Clarifying team Purpose and Expected outcomes
- Picture Modelling & Blockers and Drivers to successful team outcomes
- Identifying customers and suppliers of the team
- Expectations Exchange
- Relationship Mapping
- ‘What Does Good Look Like?’ and ‘High Performing Team’ charter/checklist
- Identification of priority Team Areas for Action
- Individual Learning and Commitments
- Next Steps
Indicative benefits include:
- A team that is clear of why it exists, enabling it to focus on doing the right things and minimising wasted effort.
- A team that has clear groundrules and work effectively together.
- A team that has clear expectations of each other and work within clear boundaries.
- A team that has a measurable and personalised checklist of High Performing Teamwork to transfer back into their working environment.
- Outputs and deliverables at both Team and Individual levels.
1 day workshop