Focussed on achieving successful outcomes through empathically engaging people via a holistic yet practical approach - working hands on with individuals, teams and corporations to improve what they do and how they do it. Changing fixed ideas and winning over the hearts and minds of people to continuously self-improve and all experience the benefits.
A background in operational management, with extensive experience across all sectors of the built environment, led to successful corporate roles leading and developing business improvement, customer experience and cultural change for national organisations. Chris is a corporate member of the chartered institute of building.
Skills include ‘High Performing Team’ development, ‘DiSC®’ certified trainer, ‘LEAN’ tools and techniques to implement tangible business improvements and ‘Customer Experience Management’ methodologies that focus on physical and emotional experiences to ensure your internal (staff) and external customers would recommend your business.
Chris’ specific areas of focus are:
- High performing team development and team building facilitation
- DiSC® behavioural profiling for individual and team effectiveness
- New project start-up expectations and collaboration workshops
- Company cultural change programmes
- Joint Venture (JV) and Alliance collaboration formation
- LEAN business improvement training
- Collaborative planning workshops
- Root cause analysis and process improvement solutions
- Customer Experience (CX) and Customer Service training
- Net Promotor Score (NPS)
- Voice of the customer programmes (VOC)
- Customer journey touchpoint and moment of truth mapping.
Chris has worked closely with the following companies:
- Network Rail
- National Grid
- Highways Agency
- Heathrow Airports
- Ministry of Defence
- Local Government Authorities
- Welsh Water
- Morgan Sindall
- Galliford Try
- Apollo Group
- Barratt Homes