- Improve individual effectiveness.
- Get things done through others, often in a matrix or supply chain situation.
- Create a context that empowers and inspires others.
- Lead change successfully.
- See the company in terms of its processes and design improvements.
- Design and deliver experiential training.
- Develop vision at both individual and departmental levels.
- Assess and design new priorities for the company based on changing customer and market needs.
We aim to explore with you the best practical ideas available with regard to:
- Running your existing company in the most effective way.
- Improving the way your company is run.
We aim to do this in a way that:
- makes you feel stretched,
- develops a common language,
- shows external best practice,
- shares internal best practice,
- drives the application of the thinking in workplace,
- reviews achievements.
The IOE (Increasing Organisation Effectiveness) programme was designed in response to four business development challenges:
- Firstly, the unprecedented rate of change and increased levels of competition have generated a real need in many companies to substantially improve the focus, capability, agility and efficiency of their directors, managers and employees, whether this be in a start-up or an on-going situation.
- Secondly, the high level of frustration felt by many directors, managers and employees that the future direction/strategy of their company is often anything but clear. Also, in many cases, perfectly reasonable strategies, vision and new systems fail due to the very limited effort put into either identifying or shifting management/employee attitudes and behaviour to drive their implementation.
- Thirdly, we have no experience of companies who have ever achieved leading edge levels of performance who have not put significant effort into top down management development.
- Finally, we know a number of companies who have achieved dramatic productivity increases, way beyond normal expectations, by adopting an ‘Open Systems’ approach.
As far as we are aware, Opsis is the only consultancy in Europe that has a planned process for introducing this approach into a client’s business at an Organisational or Team level. The results of this approach are referenced many times in Robert Waterman’s book “Frontiers of Excellence”.
IOE is particularly effective when run in parallel with a detailed Organisation Development Plan.