To enable employees involved in winning business to meet customer needs and expectations, and influence successful outcomes.
Who Would Benefit
All employees involved with winning business who need to understand and deliver against client expectations. This may include Project Managers, Senior Contract Managers, Business Development staff, or anyone else who is expected to come face to face with the client or client representatives within the Winning Business Bid Process.
- Raise awareness of the Winning Business Bid Process and the skills required to understand and deliver against client expectations.
- Improved confidence and competence to work within a Bid team.
- A more consistent approach to Winning Business by focusing on Best Practice methods.
- Clearer understanding by the delegate of what is required when fulfilling their roles and responsibilities within the Winning Business Bid Process.
By the end of the workshop delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate confidence and competence in their role within the Winning Business Bid Process to influence a successful outcome.
- Lead and participate in a Bid Team (Role of Leadership within the Bid process).
- Use tools and techniques to become problem solvers within the Winning Business Bid Process.
- Communicate in an articulate, genuine and persuasive manner within the Winning Business Bid Process
- Project confidence through the use of interpersonal skills and effective body language.
- Clearly explain 'What Best Preparation looks like' within the Winning Business Bid Process.
- Prepare effectively against Key Steps within the Winning Business Bid process.
- Identify and recognise client and stakeholder requirements, and how to satisfy their requirements through the delivery of persuasive presentations.
- Confidently think on their feet and demonstrate a flexible approach within the Winning Business Bid Process.
- Produce a Personal Improvement plan to assist the transfer of improvements into the working environment.
Due to the highly practical nature of the workshop, which includes substantial opportunities to practice skills and techniques during role-play activities, we recommended a maximum of 8 participants.
- 3 days