- Increased clarity on where you should be investing your effort.
- The opportunity to identify and chase out non value adding tasks.
- The potential to change your view of time and your relationship with it.
- The possibility of achieving more by doing less.
By the end of the workshop delegates will be able to:
- Identify the amount of time they may have been throwing away due to inefficient habits.
- Identify ways to reduce or eliminate the 5 most common "Time Wasters".
- Clearly explain the priorities of their role and where they should be investing their time and energy.
- Apply a framework for effectively prioritising their work, in the right areas.
- Use tools and techniques to avoid the "fire fighting trap".
- Use a personal planner effectively.
- Understanding the fundamentals of personal effectiveness
- Important/urgent matrix
- The most important thing is to decide what is important
- Defining the key result areas
- Analysing your current habits
- Using planning to improve focus and self discipline
- Personal efficiency techniques
- Review of personal learning
- Personal commitments
- 1 day