With wide experience in initiating and managing change, Paul has worked extensively as a coach and facilitator at executive and senior management level and he has been directly responsible for implementing a range of strategies concerned with achieving cultural change in large and complex organisations..
Paul holds an Honours Degree in Economics, a Post Graduate Diploma in Managing Organisational Change, an Advanced Facilitator Certificate (ILM) and he is a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
Paul’s specific areas of focus are:
- Leadership Development
- Organisation Change and Development
- Facilitation of teams and groups
- Management skills training
- One to One Coaching
Paul has worked closely with the following companies:
- Yorkshire Water
- Leeds University Business School
- London and Scandinavian Metallurgical Co.
- JCT 600
- Royal Mail
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Morgan Sindall Construction
- Learn Direct
- Seven Seas Healthcare